Message from The President
Creating a workplace where all persons are valued is built into our nature. While our mission is “to make parts and assemblies better than anyone else,” it’s how we do it that defines who we are. We exist “to be valued by our employees and our community for the significant role we play in elevating their lives”. While we will never be perfect, we will always strive to do better.
Axis has grown to over 60 employees and has a 45,000 square facility. It has done so because of our extraordinary team, and the grace of God. It is my hope that we can continue to focus on the things that are the most important in life.
-James Lewis, President
1) Maintaining a focus on providing non-standard products/making standard parts better than the competition,
2) Making customer service a top priority.
The results speak for themselves. Axis has frequently expanded its facilities to accommodate the increasing growth.
Axis by the numbers:
Number of Team Members
Warehouse Size (sqft)
- Exceeding customer expectations
- High quality machining, fabrication and welding
- Offering specialty products
- Commitment to having high quality craftsmen
- Continually updating technology and equipment
- Company sales doubling at an average of every 5 years