“From large-scale production to emergency one-off projects, Axis has provided our company with high quality work that meets all of our requirements, at affordable prices. We will continue to utilize them as one of our primary sub-contracting partners for all of our fabrication and production needs.”
Director of Manufacturing, Smiths Detection, Inc.
“Axis Fabrication was great to work with. Their attention to detail on shop drawings gave the entire team a high level of confidence in their ability and they worked hard to resolve complex issues to everyone’s satisfaction. After the handrail was installed everyone commented on the quality.”
Executive Vice President, Johnson & Galyon, Inc.
As we have grown over the years, Axis has focused on two main areas:
1) Maintaining a focus on providing non-standard products/making standard parts better than the competition,
2) Making customer service a top priority.
The results speak for themselves. Axis has frequently expanded its facilities to accommodate the increasing growth.
Axis by the numbers:
Number of Team Members
Warehouse Size (sqft)
- Exceeding customer expectations
- High quality machining, fabrication and welding
- Offering specialty products
- Commitment to having high quality craftsmen
- Continually updating technology and equipment
- Company sales doubling at an average of every 5 years